DC Forum: Everyday Dentistry Full Digital Workflow
Our guest speaker, Miladinov Milos will be joining us live from Romania. He is the founder of Dental Pro Master Laboratory. He will discuss the integration of full digital workflow for everyday dentistry. He will present the basic digital workflow, intra-oral and facial scanning, equipment recommendations, material choices, and several clinical cases.
As times are changing also the we we work has to change. Safety of our team and our patients is now most important and we have to take measures to work properly. Adopting FDW in your office can help you from many aspects like:
- 100% predictable workflow using high end IOS
- facially guided restorations using face scanner
- best communication in dental team and patient using exocad webview
- user friendly, easy to adapt technology, can be used by entire team
- digital documentation of the cases using IOS and face scanners (create virtual patients) and removal of standard DSLR in your office due to lack of sterilization for it. Medical equipment can be cleaned, sterilized and is safe to use.
- labs are totally safe because they get digital files and send final work to dental office without getting in contact with dentist, patient.
- special delivery boxes are a must so the cases are safely sent from lab.
Date & Time
Time: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm ET
Dental Pro Masters