Guides to Understanding the-CARES-Act for Small Business Ownders
Topic starter 28/03/2020 9:05 am
Below are several recently released resources on CARES Act just signed into law on March 27th. Considering so many questions and potentially confusing provisions, it is helpful to see it with different perspectives and descriptions.
- Here is a summary on CARES ACT posted on 3/27: Special thanks to Greg Crabtree, author of Simple Numbers, for putting this together and Verne Harnish, Author of Scaling Up (Rockefeller Habits 2.0), for sharing this with me.
- ADA summary released on 3/28
- Cuneo Gilbert & LaDuca, LLP, a local firm in Washington DC with a description released on 3/30/20
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce: SBA Small Business Guide
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act)
This topic was modified 10 months ago 5 times by Hamid Kazemi