Digital Implant Dentistry for General Dentists- Simplified Digital Workflow to Achieve Remarkable Results EVERYTIME
Patients depend on restorative dentists to replace their missing teeth with the highly aesthetic and functional results they expect. Digital diagnostics and planning provide the entire dental team with the tools to make critical decisions and deliver remarkable results efficiently and predictably. In this course, we discuss the current digital workflow, including diagnostics, restorative and surgical treatment planning, and treatment execution. We will present a simplified approach that will provide patients with optimal outcomes while saving time and cost for restorative dentists.
THIS COURSE WILL TRANSFORM YOUR DENTAL IMPLANT THERAPY EXPERIENCE AND RESULTS
- Understand basic digital workflow in implant dentistry
- Learn total restorative & surgical treatment planning for optimal results
- Learn the simplified restorative and surgical steps
- Learn the critical decisions in treatment planning and execution
Complimentary Dental Implant Placement Offer:
For first handed experience, we are offering a complimentary dental implant treatment for a patient of your choice. During this treatment, you will experience the entire workflow from digital restoration design, implant planning, 3-D fabrication of a surgical guide for implant placement, as well as digital scanning for prototype or final restoration.
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer valid for new dentists with no prior experience working with our office, and open to engage in our referral program*
- Placement of one dental implant in a patient of dentist’s choice
- The complimentary treatment includes:
- Diagnostic CBCT
- Optical scanning
- Digital implant planning
- Placement of dental implant
- Exposure and healing abutment
- Implant scanning and submission to dentist’s lab of choice
- All post-operative visits and necessary X-rays
- Any necessary extractions, bone grafting needs, and anesthesia services are provided at regular fees
- Any fees for transitional / interim prosthesis, prototype restoration, final restorations, and restoration -related laboratory fees to be discussed and processed by the restorative dentist.
- Participating dentists must remain engaged during the treatment planning and communication process, including:
- Join digital planning session via Zoom meet
- Join our communication platform, Basecamp
- Implant scanning and communication with lab
- Participating dentist must be open to collaborative working opportunities in the future and engage in our *Referral Program. This program will provide the foundation for patient referral from and to our offices in care of mutual patients.
Dr. H. Ryan Kazemi
Course Fee & CE
Registration Fee: Complimentary
CE: 2 hours
Location: The Forum
The course will be held at our state-of-the-art conference room in Bethesda, MD as well as available online.
4825 Bethesda Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20814
Email: [email protected]