- This event has passed.
Staff Meeting # 2: The Past, Present, & Future of Implant Dentistry What Every Member of The Staff Should Know
February 23, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- « Doctors Meeting #3: How to Create Natural Gingival Form, Achieve Better Function, and get Less Plaque Retention Around Implant Restoration; Restorative, Surgical, and Laboratory Solutions for Enhanced Tissues, Abutment, and Restoration Design
- Doctors Meeting #4: Staging Strategies For Full Arch Implant Cases »
Implant dentistry has evolved tremendously in the past few years. In this forum for staff, we’ll review the lessons learned from the past, current trends, and the future of implant dentistry. The staff members are an important part of the implant treatment process and patient education. During this forum, we’ll discuss relevant topics to help each member of your team gain the knowledge on dental implants.
- Discuss lessons learned from the past in implant dentistry
- Discuss current trends in achieving predictable treatment outcomes
- Review the current digital work flow and future trends in implant dentistry
Date: Thursday, February 23, 2017
Time: 6:00 pm – 8:00pm
Location: The Forum
Fee: $35.00 (Complimentary for members of Facialart Dental Forum)
CE: 2h (AGD PACE Approved Provider)