About the Forum
The Forum is a unique conference room designed specifically for meetings and educational events. It is equipped with a large screen monitor, dual projectors and a remarkable widescreen that supports 3:1 ratio presentations for an amazing visual experience. Also, it has the capability of recording the programs for video and webinar broadcasts.
With its unique location, set-up, and guest services, this facility is a great fit study club meetings, educational programs, board meetings, and other conferences. It can be reserved for evening, half day, or full day events and can be catered with a range of food and drink options for a remarkable experience.
The Forum is located in Downtown Bethesda on Bethesda Avenue between the Apple Store and Barnes & Noble. With plenty of parking, restaurants, shopping, and hotels, all within walking distance, The Forum offers an ideal location for you to host your next meeting.
- Central in downtown Bethesda
- Bethesda Metro accessible
- Theater, class, or conference style
- Food and beverage services
- Multi-media audio-visual equipment
4825 Bethesda Avenue, Suite 302
Bethesda, MD 20814
For reservation information:
Contact Catalina Schuttmann at 240.802.2874 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The room is equipped with dual projector for an extra wide screen high definition projection, microphone system, individual work stations, an integrated video and sound system to record or broadcast meetings. The room is also connected to treatment facility for medical / dental live demonstrations.
- Capacity: 32 (classroom style), 50 (theater style)
- Large flat screen monitor
- Wide screen 3:1 projector screen with dual projection
- Record meetings for live webcast / streaming or save for use later
- Podium and microphones
- Food and beverage services
Facility Rental Pricing
Base Meeting Room Fee:
- Evening- up to 3 hours: 500
- Half day- up to 4 hours: 750
- Full day- up to 8 hours : 975
- Fee includes room rental, wifi, conference telephone, and podium with microphone.
- Monitor or widescreen projector / screen: $50 per hour
- Event recording / live stream: $50 per hour
- Includes AV technician
Food & Beverages:
- Breakfast: $15 per person
- Lunch: Boxed lunch: $25 per person; gourmet: $50 per person
- Dinner: Boxed dinner: $25 per person; gourmet: $50 per person
- Includes coffee and tea
- Other specific food and beverage needs can be customized to your event’s needs
- Default room set up is the classroom style. For any customization add $75
- Banquet furniture (chairs and tables) can be arranged by third party company for additional cost
Reserve Facility For Your Event
Reserve ‘The Forum’ for your next meeting, conference, presentation, or training today. Send your inquiry by completing the form below. If any questions, please contact us at 240.802.2874 or email@example.com