Chrome Digital Full-Arch Treatments & Hands-On Course
November 16 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm$250
This course aims to address the most common questions and complications faced in full-arch implant reconstruction. Attendees will be introduced to a protocol called GuidedSMILE CHROME, which improves surgical and restorative accuracy and efficiency using CBCT and 3D planning combined with CAD/CAM. This new protocol, combined with Dr. Kazemi’s evidence-based, surgical techniques will elevate your surgical process for full-arch treatment to a new level of accuracy and efficiency. GuidedSMILE offers 2-3 hour surgery/conversion appointments and reduces the final conversion by 2-5 appointments! The hands-on portion includes step-by-step restorative conversion on a model using the patent-pending, GuidedSMILE technique. and conversion of a pre-manufactured PMMA provisional bridge. This will be completed utilizing angled implants and multi-unit abutments, thereby preparing the clinician to incorporate these immediately into clinical practice, without the need for chairside laboratory assistance. The converted prosthetic will then be sectioned and luted together to simulate the patent-pending iJIG – a hassle-free tool used for final conversion.
- Criteria important for patient selection for full arch immediate implant loading treatment.
- Treatment workflow for full arch immediate loading treatment.
- Patient preparation including what materials and data are necessary for full arch immediate loading using the GuidedSMILE technique.
- Communication with the dental laboratory for preparation of surgical guides and provisional restorations.
- Maximum efficiency and predictability in full arch immediate loading using the GuidedSMILE technique.
- Restorative protocols and techniques for maximum efficiency and predictability in full arch immediate loading using the GuidedSMILE technique.
- Roe Dental Laboratory
- Megagen / IDS